INFINITE DRYWALL LTD. is looking for a professional Office – Administrative Assistant in the Delta, BC Canada.
Position: Office – Administrative Assistant
Position Available: 1
Start Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent, Non-Seasonal
Language of Work: English
Hourly Wage Rate: $24.00/hour for 40 hours per week of work
Benefits: As per employment standards in BC
Education Requirement: Completion of secondary school is required.
Work Experience: 1 – 2 Years of previous office/assistance experience is required.
- Excellent customer service skills with a willingness to attend to a client’s needs and requests. Should have strong computer skills.
- Strong communication skills in order to understand and communicate information effectively in writing, by phone, or in person. Ability to open and distribute incoming regular & electronic mail and co-ordinate the flow of information internally.
- Reception desk experience (Answer Office Phone), booking appointments regarding drywall jobs, taking private payments, referrals, prepare invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings for drywallers, and helpers regarding job locations, work place etc.
- Order office/Drywall supplies and maintain inventory.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems about client projects.
Job Location: #12 – 7621 Vantage Way, Delta, BC V4G 1A6 Canada
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com