Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• To look after the complete office work, reviewing emails and forwarding it to the appropriate departments/ concerned person.
• Schedule and confirm appointments with clients, answer telephone and electronic enquiries.
• Keep record of the entire income and expenses, and other important communication related business.
• Ensure smooth operation of office equipment and order supplies to be used in the office.
• Receive and direct visitors and clients.
• Resolve administrative problems and inquires.
• Prepare written responses to routine inquires.
• General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, scanning and mailing.
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
• Maintain office supply inventories.
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
• Basic bookkeeping, prepare invoice and bank deposits.
•Completion of High School
•Post-Secondary Training and/or 6 months to 1-year work experience in Administrative position
•Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.