Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Manage day-to-day operation, maintain daily reports and Invoices.
- Daily responsibilities including answering incoming phone calls, greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain weekly meeting minutes, Work Duties Calendar, and important project logs.
- Arrange personal and business travel arrangements for the management.
- Maintain current files on all labor bids, contract information, material pricing, and product information.
- Responsible for coordinating activities, such as workshops and meetings, off the job site.
- Manage full-office filing systems manually as well as using computerized information filing system.
- Schedule and manage jobsite safety meetings, management and organization of construction office.
- Update and maintain work policies and procedures to be followed at construction sites.
- Order, coordinate delivery of material and research new deals and suppliers.
- Answer clients enquires through phone calls, emails or personal meeting.
- Participate in recruitment process and other managerial work activities.
- Maintain statistics, budgetary reports on daily basis.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Post-Secondary Education and/or 6-month work experience in the same field.
How to Apply