Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
13841 78A Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 2Y4 Canada
- Schedule and confirm appointments with clients, answer telephone and electronic enquiries.
- Monitor the emails, mail and telephone messages and direct it to concern persons.
- Manage time and attendance records of transport staff;
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Ensure smooth operation of office equipment and order supplies to be used in the office;
- Schedule and Coordinate day to day work activities for all construction sites.
- Responsible for creating safety operations manuals and educating workers regarding safety measures.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system related to the construction projects.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Follow up on all requests, vehicle related permits and documents of various transport authorities;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A post secondary education or/and minimum one year of experience in the field is required.
How to Apply