Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Surrey – BC, British Columbia
V3S 4P4 Canada
• Schedule, coordinate and prepare meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers.
• Answer calls and emails from customers regarding their inquiries and take messages.
• Deal with Tenant Calls issues.
• Assist with coordination of tenant improvements and move in / move outs.
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally within the company.
• Assist with preparation of lease documentation
• Supervise staff and train in current software and procedures of work.
• Maintain office supplies and inventory for department.
• Organize conference, compile data, statistics and other information to support company activities.
• Greet visitors and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
• Prepare, edit and proofread documents, invoices, presentations, publications, reports and other related material from machine or handwritten copy.
• Establish and determine office procedures.
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• A post secondary education or/and minimum one year of experience in the field is required.
• Customer Service
• Problem solving skills
• Administrative skills
• Multi tasking
How to Apply