- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
SPIRITUAL FREIGHT LTD.
Business Name: Spiritual Freight Ltd.
Job Title: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
No. of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Work Location: Unit # 202, 8363 128 Street, Surrey BC V3W 4G1
Wage rate: $24.00/hour for 32 hours/week.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Education: Secondary (high) School Graduation Certificate
Experience: Minimum 1 years to less than 2 years
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
• Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
• Review and evaluate employee performance.
• Prepare daily reports for management.
• Create and maintain an effective filling & database system for all administrative and financial documents etc.
Additional Skills: Team working, Problem solving, Decision making & Continuous learning. Work under pressure Additional Requirements: MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Office
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience please email your Resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: