Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd. based on 718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9, has been manufacturing quality European Style kitchen cabinets since 1997. Over the years we have been dedicated to tremendous quality and craftsmanship to suit every individual need for either their home or workplace.
After 15 years of service in the Burnaby community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Aside from our amazing staff, we take the time and care to make sure even the tiniest detail is managed, in every circumstance. There, really, is no other way. We feel we can conquer almost any feat in this industry. In keeping with this mission, we offer a wide variety of services. No job is too big or small, as we treat each project with the same meticulous attention to detail.
Career Opportunities at Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd.
Currently we have employment opportunity for 01 Office Administrator to offer a permanent, full-time career.
718 Eaton Way Annacis Island Delta, British Columbia V3M 6J9
Salary: $24.00/hourly for 40 hours
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High school
Positions Available: 01
718 Eaton Way Annacis Island Delta, British Columbia V3M 6J9, Canada
Remuneration and Benefits
Salary offered $24.00 per hour for 40 hours per week. Position is entitled to received 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular pay is applicable after 40 hours of work per week. Extended medical health benefits after 90 days of service.
Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd. are eagerly looking for 01 Office Administrator to offer permanent full-time career in Delta, BC. As an Office Administrator you will perform some or all of the following duties:
• Coordinate and plan for office services of Danma Kitchen Cabinets Ltd;
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Answering phone calls and attending to new clients visiting the office when required
• Use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and databases
• Ordering office inventory, prepare emails and spreadsheets
• Keep record of sales and rental services provided by maintain proper filling system
• Preparing and sending invoices to clients and following up for the same
• Schedule work activities, timesheets, meetings, showings
• Assemble data, prepare periodic and special reports
• Performing additional duties as required by the management
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in office set up, clerical or administration environment. A bachelor’s degree in business administration may reduce the experience requirement to less than 2 years.
Language: Must be fluent in English.
Skills: Problem solving and working with others.
How to Apply
Mail: 718 Eaton Way Annacis Island Delta, British Columbia V3M 6J9, Canada