Job Tile: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Employer: HM Tax Services Ltd.)
HM Tax is 100% Canadian owned and operated since 1978, providing professional services tailored to meet the needs of all clients, whether individuals, families or businesses.
We opened our company in 1978 as a family owned and operated business. We found in the first year that people really loved our personalized service and that is what our offices have strived to achieve as to separate ourselves from other income tax and accounting services.
Now, we are looking for full-time Office Administrators who are able to work at the different locations mentioned below.
Business Address: Unit 100 6338 Fraser Street Vancouver BC V5W 3A4
Salary: $24.00/Hourly for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Work Experience: Experience related to office administration is required
Positions Available: 4
Unit 100 6338 Fraser Street Vancouver BC V5W 3A4
3321 Kingsway Vancouver BC V5R 5K6
767 6th Street New Westminster BC V3L 3C6
Unit 116 2540 Shaughnessy Street Port Coquitlam BC V3C 3W4
Kindly apply immediately if you can work any one of these locations.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Manage office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Manage office equipment, assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Coordinate and plan for office services.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Answering phone calls and attending to new clients visiting the office when required.
- Use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and databases
- Ordering office inventory, prepare emails and spreadsheets
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Keep record of sales and services provided by maintaining proper filling system
- Sending and receiving invoices following up for the same
- Performing additional duties as required by the management
As per BC Employment Standards act, 10 days paid vacation annually or 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each period.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through: –
Email: – email@example.com
Mail: – Unit 100 6338 Fraser Street Vancouver BC V5W 3A4