3673 Dewolf Way
Merritt, British Columbia
V1K 1C4 Canada
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities associated with the business o our company
- Administer policies and procedures related to the ongoing improvement of our business processes and any requirements by government or related agencies.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and support the daily activities our business
- May assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Experienced in inputting data and operational knowledge of Microsoft Office suite: excel, and word processing.
- One year experience would be an asset.
Language: fluent in writing and speaking English.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: