Atlas Granite Inc. is one of the largest importers and fabricators of natural/engineered stone in Western Canada!
Sophisticated robotics and automation coupled with old-world attention to detail, Western Canadian award-winning craftsmanship & thousands of slabs to choose from is what sets Atlas Granite Inc. apart.
Atlas Granite Inc. is currently looking for an Office administrator (1 vacancy) to join our team at 14225 Yellowhead Trail, Edmonton, Alberta T5L 3C4. This is a full time permanent position with the start date of as soon as possible.
- $26.50 / hour
- 40 hours / week
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review, asses and execute new administrative procedures
- Establish work needs and guarantee systems are taken after and due dates are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble information and get ready occasional and exceptional reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ability to speak English;
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
•1 year to less than 2 years
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Access, Adobe Photoshop;
• Successful candidate must possess effective interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, be initiative, organized, client focus, flexible, team player, attentive to detail and be able tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 14225 Yellowhead Trail, Edmonton, Alberta T5L 3C4.