Job Title: Office Administrator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $23.00 hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 12639 – 80 Avenue Unit 207 Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3A6 Canada
Education: Secondary School
Experience: Will Train. Previous experience of working in an office-based setup will be an asset.
- Establish work priorities, assign work to support staff and ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare, key in and edit invoices, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Oversee administrative procedures and carry out planning of administrative services related to equipment, supplies, disposal of assets etc.
- Collect data and prepare reports and correspondence as required and directed by company management
- Setup and maintain manual and computerized information filling system
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Provide administrative support to other staff
Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Marketed to: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Aboriginal Peoples, Newcomers to Canada
Marquee S Construction & Developments Ltd.
Address: 12639 – 80 Avenue Unit 207 Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3A6 Canada
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 207, 12639 – 80 Ave, Surrey, and B.C. V3W 3A6