Mortise Construction Ltd located at #104 9450 120 Street Surrey, BC V3V 4B9 is looking for a Full time – Permanent Office Administrator to join their team as soon as possible.
Number of positions available: 1
Salary: $23.00 per hour for 40 hours a week (overtime applicable after 40 hours)
Completion of Secondary School Education is required. A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration will be an asset.
On-the-job paid training will be provided. Previous experience of working in an office-based environment will be an asset.
- Assist on day to day activities, answering phones, following up with client and customers, Coordinate and managing within team members.
- Assist manager and CEO with admin work. Correspond with emails daily to the existing client and bring in new customers.
- Organise meeting, manage records, plan and expenses.
- Provide administrative support to the other staff
- Establish work priorities, assign work to support staff and ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare, key in and edit invoices, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Perform traditional office duties, such as filing, copying, and scanning, ordering, supplies.
- Collect data and prepare reports and correspondence as required and directed by company management.
- Complete general paperwork and daily work tasks which are part of daily work routine and required for the regular day to day operations of the company.
Job location: Unit 104 9250 120 Street Surrey, BC
Employer: Mortise Construction Ltd
Employer Business Address:
#104 9450 120 Street Surrey, BC V3V 4B9
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: #104 9450 120 Street Surrey, BC V3V 4B9