- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Max Truck Repair Ltd.
#104-2353 Peardonville Rd.
Abbotsford, BC V2T 6J7
$23.00/hour for 40 hours a week
As soon as possible
Number of openings
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Assist management in preparing budgets, maintaining and controlling those budgets and maintain inventory as required
- Prepare memos, invoices, reports and financial statements by means of word processing, spreadsheet
- Answering phone calls and responding to E-mails and faxes
- Full time, Permanent
- Organized, Leadership, Problem solver, Ability to work in a dynamic and busy environment
- Safety and security measures must always be followed at work place
- Excellent communication skills
Completion of high school
Previous experience related to similar position would be an asset
We are a full mechanical repair facility equipped for any and all models’ transmissions and differential rebuilds. Max Truck Repair Ltd. Is all about serving customers in Abbotsford and surrounding areas in Abbotsford. All truck repairs are performed by certified and experienced technicians.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: