- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Assisting in driver schedules to ensure trips are covered in a timely manner
- Coordinate and plan for office services such as relocations, equipment, supplies, log books, forms, company jackets and t-shirts for drivers, parking for staff and parking of trucks in yard space and assist management with the onsite security services at the yard and office address
- Train drivers about filling log-books timely and accurately
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Complete general paper work and prepare invoices
- Collect data and prepare reports and correspondence as required and directed by company management
- Establish work priorities, assign work to support staff and ensure deadlines are met.
- Oversee administrative procedures
$23.00/hour for 40 hours a week
- Completion of high school is necessary.
- Previous experience in office administration would be an asset.
- Basic security clearance and reference check with the previous employer
- Basic knowledge of E-mail and using fax machine
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time
Job start date
As soon as possible
Fast paced and busy environment in office; deadlines must always be ensured
Skills & Personal suitability
Team player, Organized, Leadership, Excellent communication skills with knowledge of basic MS word and MS excel
Garuda Transport Ltd.
12257 98 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia V3V 2J9 Canada
Garuda Transport Ltd. is an active carrier that hauls goods to various locations throughout North America. We develop comprehensive freight forwarding by learning about the exact requirements of the customer and ensure quality service within the promised time frame.
How to apply