About Us: Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd. is passionate about delivering an exceptional kitchen cabinets experience. When you hire us, you’re having a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your Cabinets. From the initial design process to construction completion, we consider ourselves humble guests in your home, and as such respect your personal privacy and space. We apply the most innovative and cutting edge designs in today’s kitchen and vanity market. You can rely on our professional team to make recommendations that fit your taste and style but always give you the final word.
Career Opportunities at Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd. currently we have employment opportunity for 01 Office Administrator to offer a permanent, full-time career
Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8
Salary: $23.00/hourly for 40 hours
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High school
Positions Available: 01
Job Location(s): Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 4Y8
Remuneration and Benefits: Salary offered $23.00 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Position is entitled to receive 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular pay is applicable after 40 hours of work per week. Extended medical health benefits after qualifying period of service.
Job Description as an Office Administrator you will perform some or all of the following duties:
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
• Schedule and confirm appointments.
• Coordinate and plan for office services.
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Answering phone calls and attending to new clients visiting the office when required.
• Use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and databases
• Ordering office inventory, prepare emails and spreadsheets
• Keep record of sales and rental services provided by maintain proper filling system
• Preparing and sending invoices to clients and following up for the same
• Schedule work activities, timesheets, meetings, showings
• Assemble data, prepare periodic and special reports
• Performing additional duties as required by the management
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in office set up, clerical or administration environment. A bachelor’s degree in business administration may reduce the experience requirement to less than 2 years.
Language: Must be fluent in English.
Skills: Problem solving and working with others.
How to Apply
Mail: Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 4Y8