Victor Immigration and Education Services Inc. is an ethical and regulated Canadian Immigration consulting firm located at 2312-4500 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 2A9. To better assist our clientele and increase overall productivity, we are now looking for a full time Office Clerks Supervisor to join our winning team.
Office Clerks supervisor carries out responsibilities related to both personnel and material matters in the office. This position is required to supervise office clerks and perform other related duties when required. Candidate must have great leadership and outstanding communication skills to implement orders and instructions from the management to staff being supervised. Monitoring current office supplies level and ensuring a smooth daily operation is another significant aspect of this role.
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: word processing; record keeping and filing; operating telephones and internet; data entry; and other activities involving general office and administrative skills
• Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
• Train workers in job duties and company policies
• Requisition supplies and materials
• Ensure smooth operation of office equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Completion of secondary school
1 year of supervising or administrative experience
Post-secondary education is desired
knowledge of immigration or international education is an asset
Terms and Compensation:
Full time; 35 hours per week
Hourly wage $25-$28 based on experience
Candidates who are available to start immediately are strongly encouraged to apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org; Due to busy operations at the company, please do not call or visit us. Thank you in advance.