Affinity Manufacturing Ltd., #103- 13045 – 84th Ave., Surrey, B.C., V3W 1B3, Canada, requires full time and permanent Office Manager.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $23.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Number of Vacancies: 1
Education: Completion of Secondary School Education is required.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Manage and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Review, evaluate, prepare and implement action plan.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Assist in preparation of operating, budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Prepare, proofread and check correspondence, invoices and reports.
- Co-ordinate internal flow of information.
- Oversee physical and computerized records and proper filing system.
- Perform other administration duties.
Additional Skills: Should have excellent communication skills and be able to work under pressure in an office setting to deadlines as assigned.
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, we will conduct reference checks on previous employment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment in office
Personal Suitability: Organized & Team Player
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. We also welcome applications from new immigrants, Aboriginals, youth and disabled people.
Qualifies candidate can drop-off, mail resumes #103- 13045 – 84th Ave., Surrey, B.C., V3W 1B3, Canada or fax resume to: (604) 591-6022