Required Office Manager (NOC 1221)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments.
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence and designing filing systems.
- Supervising office staff.
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Keeping Director informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; and identifying trends.
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Proven experience of minimum 2-3 years in administration role.
- A University degree
- Proficient in all office organization duties, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills is essential.
- Good communication skills.
Salary: CAD$ 24.00/hour. Full-time permanent position at Elite Expedited Transport located at 4671, McLeod Rd., Burlington, Ontario L7M 0E4
To be considered for this position, please email resume at – firstname.lastname@example.org