Job Title: Office Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Number of positions available: 1
Salary: $26.00 per hour for 40 hours a week (overtime applicable after 40 hours)
Language requirements: English
Completion of a secondary school education is required
Experience requirements: 1-2 years of experience is required.
• Establish and manage communication with corporate, market administration, clients, staff and management.
• Monitor and perform employee performance appraisals, provide in-service training and take disciplinary actions when required.
• Organize and prioritize office tasks to fulfill all administrative requirements.
• Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
• Collaborate with vendors and suppliers of office equipment to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Maintain all office equipment, files and records for effective functioning of office.
• Initiates or coordinates the preparation of reports and maintenance of records pertaining to the operation of the work unit.
• Prepares budget recommendation for assigned work unit and monitors or administers budget throughout year.
• Coordinate with Administrator and evaluate all office operations and provide support to create or modify procedures and policies.
Employer: Martin Automated Systems Inc.
Employer Address: Unit 102, 17941 Roan Place, Surrey BC, V3S 5K1 Canada
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 102, 17941 Roan Place, Surrey BC, V3S 5K1 Canada