White Rock Freight Services Inc. Located in Moncton, New Brunswick is now Hiring One (1) Logistics Supervisor!
White Rock Freight Services Inc. is a freight transportation company which serves the Canadian Maritimes provinces and cross border clients. If you are a reliable team player apply today!
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of employees engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of products; processing purchasing transactions; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes and other related activities
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload,
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Ensure smooth operation of systems, equipment and machinery
- Arrange and monitor the maintenance and repair work of the equipment and machinery
- Record and maintain files and records of driver logs, other work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 5 Years of experience in the transport industry
Wage: $20.00/ Hour
How to Apply:
By Mail or In Person:
96 Norwood Avenue,
Moncton, NB E1C 6L9
We encourage applications from Veterans, Persons with Disability, Aboriginal Peoples, Youth, Minorities and more.