Duration : Permanent
Position : Full-time administrative officer
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Maintain teachers and student enrollment records and attendance records .
- Oversee student attendance including responding to parent telephone calls or email messages related to student absence, late arrival or early dismissal, following-up on unexplained absences or late arrivals, keeping accurate attendance records, communicating attendance related issues with teachers and administration and tracking annual attendance patterns.
- Coordinating attendance for students and teachers in the event of an emergency situation.
- Assist with course planning and promotions.
- Provide general office management.
Skills Required :
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Administration experience in the institutional field would be an asset
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Applications and Google applications including Google Drive and Gmail.
Wage : $23.50 per hour. 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay
Working hours : 40hrs per week. Must be available to work night shifts
Work locations : #207-2276 Clearbrook Rd., Abbotsford, BC V2T 2X5
If you are interested, please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org