Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Painters and Decorators (7294)
NOC Job Title: Painter
Vancouver, British Columbia
- Erects scaffolding or sets up ladders to perform tasks above ground level.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint, etc.
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Calculating the number of materials and time required for the said project
- Measuring, cutting and applying wallpaper or fabric to walls.
- Applying paint or other materials such as stains, lacquer or varnish using brushes, rollers or spray equipment
- Removing fixtures such as doorknobs and light switch covers
- Taping off areas as needed
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when the project is complete.
- Completion of high school is required.
- Minimum 6-months of experience is required in the same field.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org