H CLAIR ENTERPRISES LTD.
8928 146A Street Surrey BC V3R 7C2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $23.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Various locations in lower mainland with base at 8928 146A Street Surrey BC V3R 7C2
H CLAIR ENTERPRISES LTD. is a rapidly growing company that requires skilled and experienced painters to join our busy team.
- Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, and other finishes to equipment, buildings and/or other structures, using brushes, spray guns, or rollers
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
- Prepare, paint and cleanup jobs efficiently with a focus on detail.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
- Work effectively with our big crews that are responsible and punctual.
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats
- Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; remove old
- wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements and/or work orders
- Cover surfaces with drop cloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives
- Mix and match colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil and thinning and drying additives in order to obtain desired colors and consistencies
Completion of secondary school is required.
Completion of a 3-4 apprenticeship program or 2-3 years of work experience in the trade is required.
Basic knowledge of English
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
How to Apply
If eligible, please apply at H CLAIR ENTERPRISES LTD. via:
Mail: 8928 146A Street Surrey BC V3R 7C2