Employer Name: Sydney Painting Ltd.
Job Title: Painter (NOC 7294)
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, Weekend, if required).
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 12184 95 Avenue Surrey, BC, V3V 1N5, Canada
Wage rate: $20.00- $23.00 per hour, for 37.5 hours a week
Education: High School required
Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
• Apply protective and decorative coats of paint, varnish, lacquer, and/or other related materials to interior and exterior surfaces of buildings.
• Wash, scrape, sand, torch and/or smooth interior and exterior surfaces prior to painting, varnishing, lacquering or applying other materials.
• Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material.
• Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture.
• Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
• Apply varnish and other finishes.
• Help customers in estimating cost, right colour and material.
• Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, continuous learning.
Employer: Sydney Painting Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 12184 95 Avenue Surrey, BC, V3V 1N5, Canada