Salary $22/hr, Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 2 or more years
Education : High school as asset
Language: Basic Oral English with Punjabi as asset.
- Determine quantities of materials required.
- Prepare and clean surfaces.
- Mix and thin paint.
- Remove old wallpapers and repair cracks or holes in surface.
- Apply paint or other related materials.
- Measure and apply coatings to protect non painted surfaces.
- Use brushes, rollers and spray equipment.
Work at various locations in lower mainland in BC.
Contact: Amarjeet from Johhan Painting & Company at 12331, 75 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 2S7. Apply at email@example.com