Rav Painting located in Surrey, BC has been providing quality painting services to Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley (BC) since many years. Rav Painting has built strong customer relations with these key core company values: Quality, Integrity and Reliability. We offer our customers with ideas and guidance and handle each project with utmost attention to craftsmanship and customer service. That’s the Rav Painting way! We are currently hiring 1 full-time “Painting Supervisor” with positive and co-operative attitude available to start working as soon as possible for our team.
Company: Rav Painting Ltd.
Company Location: 6470, 121A Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 3R1
Position: Painting Supervisor
Job Type: Full time; Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Work location: Various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley (BC) and/or as per company’s contracts
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of workers.
- Hire, train and general management of all workers on the project.
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes.
- Record site observations, employee hours and health and safety statistics.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and, coordinates work activities with other subcontractors.
- Resolve work related problems and implement measures to improve productivity and quality.
- Ensure all workers are provided with a work environment that is respectful and co-operative.
- Manage the procurement of materials and workers necessary to complete the project.
- Monitor work progress for each project.
- Prepare work progress reports.
Salary and benefits:
Salary : $35.00 per hour
Vacation : 4% of gross salary
Hours : 40 hours per week
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in related field
- Ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- Strong leadership capabilities and able to motivate and direct work crews
- Understanding of proper safety procedures and recognition of hazards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume with position title in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your daytime contact number in the application.
Rav Painting Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer!