Personal Care Attendant – Home Care (for an elderly couple)
Employer: Wikda and Philip
Employers’ address: Toronto, ON, M2L2E3
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Provide personal care
• Provide companionship
• Plan therapeutic diets and menus
• Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
• Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householders)
• Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
• Mend clothing and linens
• Launder clothing and household linens
• Feed or assist in feeding
• Change non-sterile dressings
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
-Education: Completion of secondary school
-Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver or personal care attendant is required
Salary: $16.50 to $17.50 hourly, 30 hours per week.
– Dental Insurance
– Transportation costs covered if the worker needs to relocate
– The personal care attendant will be responsible for the care of an elderly couple of 73 and 74 years old.
– Schedule will be from 9am to 1pm and from 5pm to 7pm Monday to Friday. Position requires flexibility in schedule, including
evening or weekend hours as needed.
– Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org