Employer: Gerald Lauder/ Cheryl Ann Lauder
Employers’ address: 789 Nancy Greene Drive Campbell River, BC V9W 2A5.
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Assist client with bathing, grooming and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Provide personal care
- Change non-sterile dressings
- Collect specimens
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Administer medications
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Lift, turn and position client
- Transfer client in and out of bed and wheelchair
- Transport client in wheelchair
- Accompany client on outside recreational activities and perform other duties related to patient care and comfort
- Feed client
- Take client to doctor’s appointments
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
-Education: Some secondary school is required
-Experience: At least one year of full-time experience as a caregiver or personal care attendant is required
– Physically able to lift and hold the employer as needed
The personal care attendant will be responsible for the care of a 60 year old quadriplegic man. He was also diagnosed with cancer.
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week. Monday to Friday 7 am -3 pm. Position requires flexibility in scheduling; including evening or weekend hours as needed.
Apply by email: email@example.com
Apply by mail: 789 Nancy Greene Drive Campbell River, BC V9W 2A5.
OFFER VALID TILL MAY 30TH, 2017