Employer: Wikda and Philip
Employers’ address: Toronto, ON, M2L2E3
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Provide personal care
- Provide companionship
- Plan therapeutic diets and menus
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householders)
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Mend clothing and linens
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Change non-sterile dressings
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
-Education: Completion of secondary school
-Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver or personal care attendant is required
Salary: $16.50 to $17.50 hourly, 30 hours per week.
- Dental Insurance
- Transportation costs covered if the worker needs to relocate
- The personal care attendant will be responsible for the care of an elderly couple of 73 and 74 years old.
- Schedule will be from 9am to 1pm and from 5pm to 7pm Monday to Friday. Position requires flexibility in schedule, including evening or weekend hours as needed.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com