Employer: Vito M.
Employer’s address: 261 Woodale AVE, Oakville, Ontario L6K 2N3
Location of work: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Change non-sterile dressings
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Provide personal care
- Provide companionship
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Collect specimens
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Administer medications,
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
– Education: Completion of Secondary school
– Experience: At least one year of full-time experience as a caregiver or personal care attendant is required
– Physically able to perform the job duties
Salary: $16.00- 17.00 per Hour – 40 hours per week.
– The personal care attendant will be responsible for a 90-years old man.
– Work schedule is: from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Position requires flexibility in scheduling, including weekend hours as needed.
-Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com