Employers: Kurt Sauter and Margaret McCrea-Sauter
Employers’ address: 2599 Golf Course Drive Blind Bay, BC V0E 1H2
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Change non-sterile dressings
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Provide personal care
- Provide companionship
- Plan therapeutic diets and menus
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Collect specimens
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Mend clothing and linens
- Assist clients in water (i.e. pool)
- Administer medications
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Driving to and attending medical appointments
-Education: Some secondary school is required
-Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver or personal care attendant is required
Salary: $16.75 to $17.75 hourly, 30 – 35 hours per week.
Benefits: Use of vehicle for personal needs
- The personal care attendant will be responsible for the care of a 68-year-old person with Parkinson and Dementia.
- Schedule will be in 2 shifts: 1) from 4:00 AM to 7:00 AM. 2) from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Monday to Friday. Weekends are off.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 2599 Golf Course Drive Blind Bay, BC V0E 1H2