Employer’s name: Panesar Family
Employer’s name: Panesar FamilyEmployer’s
Address: 42 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Location of work: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Feed or assist in feeding, Shop for food and household supplies, Provide personal care,Provide companionship, Plan therapeutic diets and menus, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene, Launder clothing and household linens, Assist in regular exercise, e.g. walk, Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder), Mend clothing and linens, Administer medications, Administer bedside and personal care, Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Work Setting: Employer´s Home
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
– Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
– Credentials: Health Care Aide Certificate, First Aide Certificate are assets.
– Weight Handling: Between 61 and 80 kg (133-176 lbs.)
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly, 30 Hours per week.
-The caregiver will be responsible for the care of an elderly person with medical condition. The schedule will include shifts from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, including breaks during the day from Monday to Friday. Flexibility on schedule is required, week-ends hours may be occasionally required in order to accommodate with the employer’s occasional needs. 2 days off per week, most commonly Saturday and Sunday.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com