- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Pharmacy Production Clerk
Pharmacy Production Clerk
As our organization continues to grow we’re looking to add high energy, motivated and forward thinking Pharmacy Production Clerks to our candidate pool for upcoming roles!
The Pharmacy Production Clerk is responsible for packaging and shipping of pharmaceuticals (both refrigerated and non-refrigerated) and medical supplies. The clerk will use various warehouse equipment and computer systems. Training will be provided.
- Packaging and shipping of prescription medications and supplies ensuring on-time shipment
- Ensuring that shipments have been checked and gone through a quality assurance check before completing
- Ensuring that the correct order is sent out to the correct address and client
- Receive merchandise, check delivery slips
- Responsible to run daily manifest
- Receive stock, maintain stock and provide a list of shipment supplies needed weekly
- Maintaining products with a first in first out mind set
- Stocking refrigerators on a daily basis with gel packs required for shipment of cold chain products
- Ensuring that the dock is always organized and clear of obstructions
- Responsible for keeping the shipping area clean at all times
- Willing to help in areas other than shipping when needed
- High School diploma and/or equivalent experience is required
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding, and rapidly changing environment without close supervision
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize
- Flexibility to adapt and accept various tasks to ensure the overall team objectives are met
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs and be willing to stand/walk for your shift
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Pharmacy Operations is responsible for ensuring the efficient operations of the Express Scripts Canada pharmacies. This department is responsible for establishing and maintaining corporate standards of quality, productivity and performance in accordance legislative and regulatory requirements. Further, this department is responsible for overseeing the production levels and service standards associated with pharmacy operations.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca .
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: