Mann Construction Group Canada Ltd. is looking for 2 Plumbers to join their dynamic team.
Job Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Positions Available: 2
Education: Completion of Secondary School.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in the occupation.
Location of Work: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipe fitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
How to Apply: