GP Home Developments Ltd. located in Surrey is looking for a qualified Plumber to join our growing team. We provide services for residential and commercial projects.
Company: GP Home Developments Ltd.
Business Address: 8262 171 St Surrey BC – V4N 0B2
Number of positions: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour (based on experience and skills)
Start date: As soon as possible
Work locations: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley as per company contracts
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- Communicate with co-workers, other trades and take decisions in emergency situations.
- Completion of Secondary School
- Completion of 3-4-year apprenticeship program or at least 4 years of work experience in trade
- Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy and Writing, Decision Making
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
- Effective oral and written communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
How to apply:
Interested & qualified candidates are welcome to apply for this position by sending their resume by email at email@example.com or by mail at 8262 171 St Surrey BC – V4N 0B2.
Note: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for this position.