Job Title: Plumber (NOC 7251)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $27.00 – $32.00per hour (37.5 Hours per week)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location:6330 134A Street, Surrey BC, V3X 1J5 Canada
Language: Basic English is required
Education: High School an asset
Experience: Minimum 2 or more years of similar experience.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and threat pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- May prepare cost estimates
Establish methods to meet work schedules, sanitation and safety procedures, Clean and maintain tools and equipment used in the work.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Work under pressure, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods. May be required to work weekends and evenings.
Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Continuous learning.
Employer: AHA Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Fax: 604 – 503 – 0890
By Mail: 6330 134A Street. Surrey, BC, V3X 1J5 Canada
Top of Form
Bottom of Form