Position available: Liaison Officer
– Completion of secondary school is required. Having a post secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or a related area is a definite asset.
– Previous experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
– Speaking/writing English is required. Speaking and writing Korean is a definite asset, as most merchandise or food products are being imported from Korea.
– Previous experience in franchisee-franchisor operations is a definite asset.
– Establish work priorities, assign work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
– Assist franchisees in maintaining compliance with company standards.
-Ensure franchising stores maintain product quality and service, cleanliness, and branding standards.
-Co-ordinate and oversee office administrative procedures and implement new procedures.
-Monitor and assist in new store openings.
– Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
– Collect data and oversee administrative tasks related to inventories, budgeting, contracting and planning, and report results to management
– Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
– Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Working conditions and benefits:
30 hours per week (permanent & full-time position), $27.00 per hour and 10 days paid vacation or 4% in vacation pay.
(Only qualified candidates will be contacted)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pelicana Chicken (Pelicana Canada Inc.)
#106-2920 Calgary Trail NW, Edmonton, AB, T6J 2G8