- Quebec NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Premium Banker : 00008NRO
Premium Banker : 00008NRO
Employment Type: Regular
To provide superior sales and customer service to meet customer needs through team portfolio management across multiple distribution channels.
Impact on the Business
- Performs a variety of sales and service activities to all customers including Business Banking with the primary focus on Advance and Premier customers. Interactions are either face to face or through an alternate channel.
- Proactively develops new client business through team portfolio management, which includes solicitation of client referrals and promotion of products and service offerings across multiple distribution channels.
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all activities related to area of specialty.
- Ensures compliance, operational and system controls in accordance with HSBC regulatory standards and government regulations.
- Provide basic operational support to the business as required.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Anticipate and understand customer needs in order to provide advanced sales and customer service and complete transactions with speed, efficiency and certainty.
- Act as second level escalation for handling more complex customer inquiries.
- Maintain superior and courteous service to promote products and expand customer relationships.
- Exceed customer expectations in terms of speed, efficiency, certainty and professionalism, either face to face or through an alternate channel.
- Ensure branch or work area is maintained in accordance with HSBC standards.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
Leadership & Teamwork
- Work as part of an integrated branch and multi channel Premier management team, proactively supporting others.
- Position actively participates and assists with all Bank promotional programs, sales targets and direct marketing initiatives.
- Participates in business development programs within area of specialty to enhance product knowledge, cross selling skills and relationship management skills.
- Actively refers customers to other areas of HSBC where appropriate.
- Demonstrate Group capabilities.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Work is moderately complex and specialized in nature and involves mostly straightforward challenges.
- Work is performed under general direction according to set parameters and set sales / performance targets.
- Requires initiative and independent judgment in completing work but supervisor provides direction for unfamiliar situations.
- Work is reviewed for attainment of standards, achievement of targets, adherence to policies, procedures, and timelines.
Decisions impact the productivity / performance of the functional area, customers and other employees.
- May work in call centre or branch environment where systems are available in meeting services quality objectives.
- May be required to work shifts outside of regular business hours.
- May be required to travel within region to backfill sales responsibilities.
- Supervisor Level 1
- Cash In: 50,000
- Cash Out: 20,000
- Transfer Limit: 2,000,000
- Clearing Limit: 2,000,000
- Officer Approval for Overlimit Account: 100,000
- Note: Cheq/withdrawls and Deposits limits subject to Letter of
- Authority and will not exceed those listed here
Management of Risk
- Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance controls as well as operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Secondary school graduation.
- At least 2 years of experience in banking or related industry in a customer service / client facing role.
- Mutual Fund Licensing. Requires Completion of:
- Investment Funds in Canada Course; or Canadian Investment Funds Course; or Canadian Securities Course; and
- Mutual Fund Skills Builders Course
- Completion of HSBC Way of Selling.
- Completion of basic HSBC Premier training.
- Career minded team player.
- Proven ability to sell and meet set sales / performance targets.
- Advanced communication and customer service skills.
- Willingness to be mobile in local community.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support the building of strong relationships with diverse groups of people.
- University / College degree preferred.
- Knowledge of HSBC’s products and services.
- Knowledge of HSBC’s policies, practices, and procedures within own area.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Competent in conflict resolution.
- Understands / speaks Cantonese / Mandarin is an asset.
Job Field : Sales
Primary Location : North America-Canada-Ontario-Richmond Hill
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Region vacancy
Job Posting : 16-Feb-2017, 14:19:50 Unposting Date : 24-Feb-2017, 23:59:00
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: