Company: Abbotsford Growers Ltd.
Business information: Abbotsford Growers is one of the largest fruit processing companies in North America. We are committed to producing world-class processed berry products we deliver to consumers around the world. We are dedicated to the processing of blueberries and raspberries for retail and food service sales.
Business address: 31825 Marshall Place, Abbotsford, BC V2T 5Z8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal
Estimated Start Date: June 1st, 2017
This is a seasonal position from June 1st, 2017 to December 1st, 2017 (6 months)
- Food safety/handling skills
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Stack cases
- Stack pails
- Dump lugs/flats
- Move product with pallet jacks
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
- Remove filled containers from conveyors
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Clean production lines
-Education: Not required
-Experience: Experience is an asset. We will train
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly, 40 – 60 hours per week
Benefits: Transportation provided. Uniforms specific to the job (i.e. rubber boots, glasses,etc. ) provided.
Work schedule will be flexible based on produce coming from fields. One day off per week, it varies. Most often shifts either start at 2:00 PM and end at midnight or start at midnight and end at 10:00 AM. 15 minute break provided every two hours of work. A 30 minute lunch break provided after four hours of work.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 31825 Marshall Place, Abbotsford, BC V2T 5Z8
Apply by fax: 604-746-3031
In Person: 31825 Marshall Place, Abbotsford, BC V2T 5Z8