Company: Nature’s Finest Produce Ltd.
Business information: We provide our customers with fresh, healthy and great tasting produce. We pack fresh carrots & onions in a packhouse of 65,000 sq/ft.
Business address: 6874 Pain Court Line, Pain Court, Ontario, N0P 1Z0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Remove filled containers from conveyors
- Manually pack goods (onions & carrots) into bags and boxes or other containers
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Food safety/handling skills
- Hand grading/packing jumbo carrots into 50lb bags and lumping bags onto pallets
- 40 high, or hand grading/packing jumbo carrots into 25lb bags and lumping onto pallets, 80 high
- Clean up racks, trays, and harvest bins and general cleanup of growing, producing and packing areas
-Education: Not required
-Experience: Experience is an asset.
- Standing up at grading line for extended periods
- Hot in summer, cold in winter,
- Constant heavy lifting, handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Salary: $14.70 to $16.80 hourly, 60 hours per week
Work schedule will be Monday to Saturday from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Authorized extended hours up to 60 per week. 3 paid healthy breaks provided plus 30 minutes of lunch time.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: PO Box 126 6874 Pain Court Line, Chatham, ON, N0P 1Z0
Apply by fax: 519-380-9921