While you may not have heard of OKFD before, we have probably been at your family picnic; your long-weekend camping trip, and your back-yard BBQ.
That’s because for decades, OK Frozen Dough has worked with the best grocery stores in the country to consistently provide Canadians with high-quality bread products, whether it be the perfect hot-dog bun for your weekend BBQ, tasty cheese rolls for a simple weeknight dinner at home, or delicious Hot Cross buns for Easter celebrations.
We can do this because the good people at OKFD work together every day to ensure we continue to consistently provide our customers with the delicious bread products Canadians eat every day.
As our company grows, we are seeking wholesome, ambitious, people to join team OKFD, and start to make dough while making dough!
And while you may not know much about dough manufacturing, that’s OK! We have a thorough, 3-month, training program for new employees, where you will learn industry leading practices in food manufacturing and food safety.
For those of you who want to take on more responsibility, we provide many opportunities for career advancement and wage increases.
Hours:Full Time 40 hrs / week, Rotating Shift
- Successfully complete 3-month OKFD training program
- Follow all Work Place Safety procedures
- Follow all Food Safety Program procedures
- Safely and consistently operate Production and Packaging Line Equipment
- Focus on consistent Quality
- Knowledge of products – weight, length, appearance
- Follow all OKFD cleaning procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Basic computer, reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Forklift Experience is an asset
- Food Safe is an asset, however in-house Food Safe Training will be provided
- Attention to detail
- A good communicator and team player
- Physically capable and energetic
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Extended Medical
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Ability to increase compensation with increased responsibility