Job Title: Project Coordinator – Nursing and Health Projects (Fixed Term to March 31, 2019, with possibility of extension)
This role is under a Collective Agreement with a starting salary of $52,336 and located in Toronto.
The primary function of the Project Coordinator is to provide administration, coordination, and data management support to the Director/Associate Director, Program Manager, staff, members and non-members as required for the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario. The responsibilities of this role are to contribute to all stages of best practice guideline all deliverables associated with the assigned Ministry of Health and Long-term Care funded project(s).
- Work collaboratively with the Program Manager/Associate Director to coordinate the implementation of program activities based on deliverables and outcomes as defined by the parameters of the initiative’s proposal, or other sources of program deliverables.
- Organize meetings/events arrange for material to be sent or received, prepare meeting packages including agenda and related documents, make arrangements for audio visual, catering, room booking, take minutes and transcribe minutes and other related meeting activities.
- Coordinate meetings/events for from approximately 50 to 150 attendees (e.g. spotlights) including source venue, arranging catering, arranging travel and accommodation, registration, liaison with facilitators and registrants, assembling materials and arranging for shipping.
- Attend meetings/events to provide on-site registration and provide administrative support as required.
- Work collaboratively with Program Manager and/or other staff to organize and support teleconferences, webinars/webcasts, video events and other similar knowledge exchange events.
- Develop or design marketing material such as flyers or programs for workshops, webinars or other similar events using in-house software.
- Track budget activities, update budget proposals, review invoices or expense reports for authorization under supervision of Program Manager.
- Prepare written correspondence including contributing to report drafts, newsletters, reference lists and other supporting material for , focus groups, committee members, facilitators or other stakeholders.
- Assist with the writing of documents for publication including obtaining documented permissions to use sources.
- Work in collaboration with Web and Social Media Assistant to update web sites and social media accounts.
- Source promotional material for program activities (e.g. tote bags, USB keys).
- Answer inquiries from members and the public and provide and distribute appropriate information as required
- Summarize enquiries and issues to be answered by the Manager/Director or others in the department including obtaining approvals, mailing or faxing documents, distributing information and filing.
- Maintain data bases of contacts and committees for the project and or department in the RNAOs contact database.
- Prepare draft and final presentation and layout of various project documents, including Power Point and Word documents.
- Provide assistance to co-workers when necessary for effective team functioning
If you are interested in role, please send your Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com with the title of the role in the subject line. We thank all applicants and qualified candidates will be contacted.