Join one the largest and highest-grading undeveloped gold projects!
We are Pretivm – a Canadian mining company and the proud owner of the Brucejack Project. The Brucejack Project is an underground gold and silver mine located in Northwest British Columbia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Data Entry Purchasing Clerk to support our mining and exploration projects from our corporate office in downtown Vancouver on a 6-month contract basis.
Reporting to the Project Controls Management or designate or designate you will input data into the JD Edwards Cost System and Excel Cost Reports. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient. Most importantly, you will demonstrate a high level of professionalism at all times.
Your key duties will include:
- Input data into JD Edwards Cost database system in a timely and accurately manner
- Enter time and materials data entry from daily time sheets
- Manage and safe keep daily excel work books for contracts
- Maintain the database system by entering new and updated Purchase Requisitions, Daily Field Tickets and other Cost inputs
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets in relation to the contract data entry inputs
- Compile Cost inputs into Project Reporting Templates
- Reconcile daily/monthly and overall contract data
- Provide answers to inquiries, as needed
- Work closely with Pretium’s Site Project Controls Lead
- Enter Purchase Requisitions
- Validate JDE data and run JDE export reports
- Project our company image by maintaining a professional demeanor
- Other duties, as required
To succeed in this role you will have at least one year of office administration or data entry experience. Previous purchase order entry experience is a definite asset, as is knowledge of JDE. A relevant post-secondary education (a degree, diploma or PMP designation) is preferred, but not essential for success in this role. What is essential is exceptional time management, high attention to detail, proficiency with MS Excel and cost entry experience. Similarly, you will be a great fit for this role if you have superior communication and interpersonal skills.
All of our team members can expect to receive a highly competitive salary that is commensurate with your experience, skills and qualifications.
If you’re an energetic, motivated and personable people-person who is looking for a new challenge with great rewards, don’t miss this great opportunity to advance your career.
Please submit your application ONLINE at: www.applyfirst.ca/job84385