About the Position:
777 Construction Ltd. located at 6885, 123A St, Surrey, BC, V3W 0X4 is looking for qualified and experienced Project Manager. Company growth has created an intriguing opportunity for a Project Manager to join their growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for the project costing, safety, scheduling, budget and overall management of the day to day operations of the assigned site(s). You shall be working cooperatively and effectively with a team and determining strategies, setting priorities, developing a work schedule, monitoring progress, evaluating the outcomes of a project and tracking activities.
Position: Project Manager
Number of positions: 1
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $42.50 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work locations: Various Locations in Thompson – Okanagan Region as per company
contracts mainly in Kelowna, Vernon, Penticton (BC) and other nearby cities
Vacation leave: 10 days per year
Relocation financial support: Up to $1200.00 for qualified candidates
Overtime rate: After 40 hours per week
Other benefits: As per employment standards
The job duties of Project Manager:
- Plan, organize and manage the project as per budget, schedule and specifications.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with customers.
- Estimate material, labor, equipment and other costs for the projects.
- Execute the project as per project plan and direct the purchase of material and supplies.
- Monitor the progress of the project and assess situation to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions as necessary.
- Review the quality of the work completed to ensure the project meets the project standard.
- Hire and supervise the work of subordinate staff.
- Perform other related duties and functions as needed.
- Experience: Several years of related experience within the industry in a similar position.
- Education: University degree/diploma in Engineering or Project Management would be preferred.
- Energetic self-starter with a strong Supervision or Project Management background.
- Experience in sales and marketing would be considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of budgets, scheduling and planning concepts.
Preference will be given to candidates who are the strongest match against the job description.
If this is an opportunity you are interested in and your background matches the job requirements, please send your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
Those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in 777 Construction.