Project Manager – Non-technical
Davis Wire Industries Ltd
$23.00 per hour for 40 hours a week
- Co-ordinate with other technical and non-technical departments within the organization
- Review, evaluate existing and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed
- Distribute all formulated schedules to assigned posts
- Follow WD Production schedule to assign daily machine production
- Coordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, assets, maintenance etc.
- Maintain weekly plant inventory and provide management with the inventory count
- Assemble date and prepare periodic reports and correspondence and report to the management
- Conduct analysis and oversee administrative operations related to operations department
- Supervise records management technicians and support staff
- Maintain daily contact with department heads regarding any technical or non-technical issues. Be directly available for Director, Operations Manager and Plant Engineers.
High school completion is required
Previous experience of working in a clerical or administrative or supervisory role is required
Management & supervisory skills
Excellent written and communication skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full time
Working hours: 6:30 am to 3pm (includes half hour unpaid meal break); 2 paid coffee breaks of 10 minute each – Overtime applicable after 40 hours in a week
Benefits: MSP coverage, 100% medical, 100% dental, $200 vision every 2 years, $500 acupuncture per year, we also provide physiotherapy and foot care benefits (as covered in the plan).
Life insurance and Accidental insurance, and long-term disability insurance.
Start Date of Employment
As soon as possible
960 Derwent Way Delta, BC V3M 5R1
Please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org