Read’s Heating has become a leader in the home and commercial comfort industry. They started in Edson with a successful business model, geared toward great value and customer satisfaction that has spread their demand to the local Edmonton area. Together with over 40 professional team members, serve over 500 homes per year and several local commercial businesses. They are the solution for heating and air conditioning solutions for residential and commercial properties.
Read’s Heating is currently looking for an expert to join the team at our business location 8744- 50 Avenue NE Edmonton AB for a position of Project Manager-Non-Technical (1 vacancy).
- $27.00 per hour
- 35 hours/week schedule
- Term of employment: Full time, Permanent
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Review, evaluate and implement new and required procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff
- Ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Administer policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Qualification and Skills:
- Ability to speak English
- Ability to supervise people
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in related field
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office, Inventory control software
- Candidate must be able to give attention to detail, tight deadlines, fast paced environment
- Candidate should be able to have effective interpersonal skills, take initiative, be organized, client focus, flexibility, have excellent written and oral communication, and be a team player
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (please write position title in the email subject) or by mail at 8744 – 50 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 5K8.