The role of Provider Relations is to accurately register by maintaining a current database and to support healthcare providers by delivering effective and timely communications to ensure seamless claims adjudication.
Express Scripts Canada seeks to hire a Provider Relations Representative on a 6 month contract to work from our Mississauga office. The successful incumbent will review network agreements from pharmacy, medical supplies & equipment and dental providers for accuracy and completeness and ensure that all providers’ pertinent information is correctly entered into the Express Scripts Canada system.
- Validates completed provider agreements and returns to providers for further review and modifications
- Ensures that all pharmacy, medical supply & equipment and dental providers’ required agreement information is entered into the Express Scripts Canada System in a timely manner
- Ensures that all pharmacy, medical supply & equipment and dental providers’ modifications and terminations are updated in a timely manner
- Handles provider, association and software vendor inquiries in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Assists in other reporting duties
- Post-Secondary school diploma
- Bilingual and Asset (French & English)
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of healthcare/pharmacy, medical supplies & equipment or dental benefit administration and claims processing is an advantage
- Strong customer service focus – understanding the Express Way Values
- Computer literate, possessing intermediate skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Adobe Reader and Writer
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently with minimal supervision; and as a team player willing to take direction
- Flexible to situations and adaptable to change
- A thorough understanding of quality assurance and delivery of service excellence
- Excellent organizational skills, effective time management, and the ability to shift priorities working within established timelines
- Demonstrates initiative (learn processes and procedures, various benefits) and displays self-motivation to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to analyze, problem-solve and mediate difficult situations.
- Results-oriented paying attention to detail
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.