Jordan Mattress Ltd.
13137 82A Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 9Y6
Salary $38.00/ hour for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Purchasing Managers (0113)
NOC Job Title: Purchasing Manager
Job Location: 13137 82A Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 9Y6
Business started out as a simple idea to make mattresses for beautiful bedroom furniture. As the business grew our fascination with furniture also flourished. We decided to launch our uber modern take on furniture. We began making beautiful pieces of furniture for suppliers and they came back for more. We built our team of professionals with people passionate about modern design and skilled in creating beautiful interiors. We became a place people were talking about – an unparalleled resource that offered a thoughtfully curated selection of high-quality products with a personalized design touch that allows you to enjoy all of our pieces. Now, we are have employment opportunity for 01 Purchasing Manager
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of Jordan Mattress
- Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget
- Identify vendors of materials, equipment or supplies
- Evaluate cost and quality of goods or services
- Negotiate or oversee the negotiation of purchase contracts
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Interview, hire and oversee training of staff.
Job requirements to qualify for position
- A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is required.
- 3-5 years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer are required.
- Excellent communication skills in English
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment Standards act, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or the option to chose 10 days paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
How to Apply
If it sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply by sending us your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (604) 501-1080 via mail at 13137 82A Avenue Surrey BC V3W 9Y6