QA Automation Specialist
The QA Automation Specialist is responsible for defining the overall test tool design and execution to assist in validation of assigned products/services. This position assesses risk associated with new application and software implementation, represents, and promotes automated QA methods across IT. The QA Automation Specialist devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. This position assists team members with issues needing technical expertise and on the job training for new or less experienced team members.
- Design and manage automation test framework and architecture roadmaps
- Formulate and execute automation test plans consisting of functional verification, system regression, integration, performance, reliability and security
- Lead quality initiatives to enhance test coverage, improve process, and investigate and qualify testing tools
- Design and strategize on testing approaches for large, complex, cross-functional projects and/or projects in support of the QA environments.
- Develop and maintain automation scenarios to support the testing strategy as well as CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to lead other QA Analyst, including on-shore and offshore vendor partners, in large cross-functional projects and special assignments as needed.
- Identify and lead process improvement across the QA organization. Promotes business effectiveness and efficiency while striving for innovation, flexibility, and integration with technology.
- Facilitate discussions Contribute to the funding and forecasting process. Train and mentor team members on forecasting protocols. Manages the flow of information included internal and external clients as well as leadership.
- Assist with on boarding new team members, coordinating and delivering training to team members. Develop content and other resources for training
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in test automation or a Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Working experience with test automation tools like Selenium and defect tracking tools
- Excellent knowledge of advanced SQL and relational database concepts
- Experience building continuous integration and deployment solutions (gitlab, bitbucket, Jenkins etc.).
- Proficiency leveraging SoapUI or similar testing tools for Web Services
- Experience in agile methods for software development & testing
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly and solve problems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
- Demonstrated advanced technical and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adjust to meet the needs of the audience;
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca