Armstrong Return-It Depot, located at 3730 Pleasant Valley Rd, Armstrong, BC V0E 1B0, Canada, is currently looking for One (1) permanent, full time Recycling Depot Supervisor experienced. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail or mail.
- Position: Recycling Depot Supervisor
- Vacancy: One
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $25.77- 26.50 per hour
- Work hours: 35~40 hours per week
- Benefits: 4% of vacation pay
- Supervision and direction of Depot staff ensuring safe, accurate, and efficient production that meets or exceeds performance standards. This includes employee training/coaching, work schedule and time management (breaks/lunches)
- Oversee Depot operations and ensure excellent customer service is provided and work-related problems are resolved.
- Address and resolve customers’ complaints or concerns
- Full knowledge of all stewardship programs offered at the Depot.
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures for the Recycling Depot are followed, including accurate shipping and moving authorization documentation.
- Adhere to cash management Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring accuracy and security of POR and cash assets. This includes daily closes and POR error management.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly and other equipment inspections and maintenance as scheduled or required, ensuring security of company assets.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Secondary school graduation is required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant field supervising experience required
Contact Information: Armstrong Return-It Depot
- Business Location: 3730 Pleasant Valley Rd, Armstrong, BC V0E 1B0, Canada
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including newcomers, youth and/or first nations. Please apply by emailing or mailing with resume at email@example.com. Qualified and serious applicants are invited to submit their resume to the attention of the director.